There should be a Gold Model

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I haven't seen anywhere a gold Nexus 6p online, but I think it would look really nice in gold or I guess like a "champagne"

I might buy one in some months as some pop up for around $400-450 online.

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, the gold version is the Nexus 6P Special Edition (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om/us/category/phones?hl=en-US&token=dIq_SlaQ), which as far as I know, is only in Japan. If you got a contact in Japan, or you're lucky enough to find it on eBay from a seller there, go for it! I can't see it selling for $400-450 because that color is very rare. Maybe after the next Nexus comes out fall 2016. :)

That's True... Although I wasn't trying to specifically come across as I was only looking for a Gold Nexus 6P for $400-450 when I left that extra detail... I was just saying that, that is the price I'll be aiming for when I plan to buy one in some months...

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site
It shouldn't be too long before they start popping up on eBay for around $400-450 due to the fact that buying one directly from Google brand new is merely $500 as of now, and it's only been out a short amount of time

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm normally not a fan of gold phones but yeah, that's gorgeous. IDK why but all the colors look amazing. Even the frost is a nicer white than anything I've seen. Maybe it's the contrast with the black bar, the chamfered edges, or both. I'm happy with my graphite but might've jumped on the gold had it been available in the US. IMO Google underestimated it, the gold would've been their best seller. 4 weeks in and still sometimes just stare at it .... creepy but true!!

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have seen them come out with a maroon or red (like the red Nexus 5) or lime green (similar color to one on the 2nd gen Chromecast).