3T camera issues

laurencewo

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a couple of issues with the camera, wondering if anyone else also has them and if there are any suggestions on how to get round them.

Firstly, when taking photos of anything not completely stationary the majority of photos are not clear, whether there's good light or not. I'm not talking about photos of people running or cars, just people sat down. I need to take about ten photos to get one or two good ones.

Secondly, when videoing, the camera regularly jumps in and out, despite the object being the same distance from the camera and only moving slightly.

I didn't have either of these issues on the Nexus 5X so I'm pretty disappointed. Is it possible that this might get fixed with the Nougat update? Or does OnePlus update the camera separately? Both issues seem like they could be fixed with software. Does anyone use the Google Camera app, would that help? (Side note, with using on screen buttons and the camera app, the on screen buttons don't show when in the camera app making it harder to exit.)

I also have an issue with Google Photos where when going through taken photos and deleting them, each time one is deleted rather than go back to the previous photo it jumps 10 or 20 photos backwards...

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it looks totally fine, I haven't dropped or bumped the phone since I received it a couple of weeks ago

I can say that the first issue is legit. If you search the XDA forums other people have experienced this. I have also experienced this pretty discouraging to an otherwise great phone

laurencewo

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Spoke to someone on live chat and they said to send it in for repair. It may well come back exactly the same but worth trying for now.

TomWarham

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Did you ever get round to sending your 3T off or hear back from OnePlus on this?

I have the exact same issue and its incredibly annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress