Can't get into my OnePlus account

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble with trying to change their password? I have been trying to since before 1 pm without luck.

I keep still getting invalid combination. Yes I did delete the password from Chrome. I don't know what the problem is but I have invites in my account to share and I can't get into my account. :(

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I just logged on to check the status of the jbl earphones I bought on my account and did not have any issues.

Posted via Nexus 5 with Lollipop!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Well my original sign in didn't work (with my saved password I've had all along). That's why I started changing my password but some things wrong with their password or login pages.

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
The site showed the login page like I wasn't signed in but I was able to get into my account from the pull down menu in the top right corner of the login page.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble with trying to change their password? I have been trying to since before 1 pm without luck.

I keep still getting invalid combination. Yes I did delete the password from Chrome. I don't know what the problem is but I have invites in my account to share and I can't get into my account. :(

I've had the exact same problem. Can't seem to resolve it and, at present, cannot log in.

N5/1+1

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here too. I have an invite, and can't log into to oneplus.net to claim it. :-\
At least it's not just me. I'm so disappointed. I finally got shareable invites on Saturday and that's when I got locked out. :(

You can re-register though, right? That won't work for my problem.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a bad tech week. Lollipop is running poorly on my Nexus 5 and I'm locked out of my OPO account that has invites in it. :'(

ready2rise

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Were you trying to login via a mobile device when it failed you and once it allowed you to login, it was via PC? I couldn't get in on my phone but went to my laptop and it let me straight in.

Posted via the Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Were you trying to login via a mobile device when it failed you and once it allowed you to login, it was via PC? I couldn't get in on my phone but went to my laptop and it let me straight in.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes and no. Only on mobile. Sometimes it required my old password and other times it required the newest one. So the site has issues as of last week. I haven't tried going back to my account since last Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non