[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah390

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

yeah just flashed and everythings seem to work very well! the themes should not be the biggest issue to worry about. the default theme is perfectly beautiful.

What would you suggest to change the DPI to with the DPI changer?

One thing that is annoying is how "roaming indicator off" is always in the status bar.

Also there is no split 160 in the default texting app

Besides that it is great!

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome news!

I have to ask though, what is the difference between this and the ICS build? ( And if you say "This one works!" I may have to hurt you... :what: )

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

This is awesome news!

I have to ask though, what is the difference between this and the ICS build? ( And if you say "This one works!" I may have to hurt you... :what: )

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

The ICS build is MIUI running off of Android 4.0, this build is MIUI running off of Android 2.3. Also, IMO, the ICS build like a little bit nicer. :)

Last edited:

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

So I tried the ROM out, switched back to BACKside though. The big UI was annoying as well as the Roaming Data Is Off thing. Also, some elements were in Chinese...? I realize you probably can't change that though. Will try in next realease. Great job Gannon! :)

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

not sure if this will help fix the battery indicator issue or not, but mine actually appeared this morning when my battery was fully charged, but the minute it went to 99%, the indicator disappeared.

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

This is now my daily until sense gets underway lol, thanks so much gannon, only thing i want is themes to work, but i can live ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.