Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 1030
Like Tree111Likes
  1. #851  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    I browse that so much!!!! I love that part of the community :P. I see you there quite often.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Lol yup I frequent that section, the nook color section and the optimus one themes and apps section. There are always little surprises in there that you won't find in the general themes section.
    Thanked by:
  2. #852  
    dwappo's Avatar

    Posts
    405 Posts
    ROM
    Stock-Rooted

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Is there a guide to installing themes, or can you just install any theme that you want/find on this rom?
  3. #853  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    All themes are mtz's. They go on your sd card, Miui/themes/ I believe.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  4. #854  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,840 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    Good news is that I've actually changed up my secret project, but it's still the same idea. Still based off of ics. I have it running now, and hopefully I can get them both released before the first
    Can't wait!


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Guess whos coming back!
  5. #855  
    norosesnoskiesx's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    ROM
    bobzhomeCM10

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    anyone having problems flashing this? it looped the first time and now its stuck on the boot animation. Does it usually take this long or am i doing something wrong?

    method i did;
    -went into recovery
    -wipe data/factory reset
    -wipe cache partition
    -wipe dalvik cache
    -wipe batt stats
    -wipe /boot,system,data
    -flashed miui rom
    -flashed bobzhome kernel
    -reboot.

    am i doing something wrong?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #856  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norosesnoskiesx View Post
    anyone having problems flashing this? it looped the first time and now its stuck on the boot animation. Does it usually take this long or am i doing something wrong?

    method i did;
    -went into recovery
    -wipe data/factory reset
    -wipe cache partition
    -wipe dalvik cache
    -wipe batt stats
    -wipe /boot,system,data
    -flashed miui rom
    -flashed bobzhome kernel
    -reboot.

    am i doing something wrong?
    Some people have had flashing issues. Please try the method in the OP

    Sent from my GT-1000 using Tapatalk
  7. #857  
    norosesnoskiesx's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    ROM
    bobzhomeCM10

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    how long does first boot usually take? loading bar stops moving after a minute, feel very faint vibrations still. followed original installation.
  8. #858  
    suicidalerik's Avatar

    Posts
    59 Posts
    ROM
    BACKside IHO

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    why are some parts in japanese
  9. #859  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suicidalerik View Post
    why are some parts in japanese
    Its Chinese. MIUI is a Chinese ROM that has been translated to English. Some parts may have been missed.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  10. #860  
    Nico72's Avatar

    Posts
    55 Posts
    ROM
    Bobz CM9.1

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Sorry if I sound like a noob, but just flash the kernel before I flash the ROM, or after?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #861  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico72 View Post
    Sorry if I sound like a noob, but just flash the kernel before I flash the ROM, or after?
    After.
    Thanked by:
    Nico72 
    Nico72 likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #862  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Update in the process. Hopefully it fixes the booting issue. Let's see if I can roll it out tonight.
    Updates:
    • Option to disable Search for quick unlock
    • Center Clock
    • Updated File Manager

    Personal:
    • Fixing Wifi
    • Based off of IHO Magpie
    • Stock Browser back in


    Screenshot of new update:
    Thanked by 2:
  13. #863  
    Nico72's Avatar

    Posts
    55 Posts
    ROM
    Bobz CM9.1

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    After.
    Thanks
    Now I just have to wait till my phone is charged...
  14. #864  

    Default

    Does anyone know how to get adobe flash to work on this rom?

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  15. #865  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    Gannon, this may be a little off topic but it is miui. I just flashed rawrzilla miui 4.0.3 beta 2 on my ov and it works great! I've got flash player installed and its stable at CPU min 480- max 750. I've even got service how is that? I thought we couldn't get service or data........anyways I'm liking this

    sent from my sprint twin turbo
  16. #866  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default



    sent from my sprint twin turbo
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #867  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel69ization View Post
    Gannon, this may be a little off topic but it is miui. I just flashed rawrzilla miui 4.0.3 beta 2 on my ov and it works great! I've got flash player installed and its stable at CPU min 480- max 750. I've even got service how is that? I thought we couldn't get service or data........anyways I'm liking this

    sent from my sprint twin turbo
    He based his ROM off mine. That's probably the reasoning for data. But you do know that I have a v4 ROM out, right? Lol
  18. #868  
    Nico72's Avatar

    Posts
    55 Posts
    ROM
    Bobz CM9.1

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Quote Originally Posted by cyphin View Post
    Does anyone know how to get adobe flash to work on this rom?

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Flash isn't supported on our phones, but there is a hacked version out there.
  19. #869  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico72 View Post
    Sorry if I sound like a noob, but just flash the kernel before I flash the ROM, or after?
    After

    Sent from futuristic optimus s
  20. #870  
    dwappo's Avatar

    Posts
    405 Posts
    ROM
    Stock-Rooted

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    Update in the process. Hopefully it fixes the booting issue. Let's see if I can roll it out tonight.
    Updates:
    • Option to disable Search for quick unlock
    • Center Clock
    • Updated File Manager

    Personal:
    • Fixing Wifi
    • Based off of IHO Magpie
    • Stock Browser back in


    Screenshot of new update:
    Click to view quoted image
    Take your time, I can't wait for the update. One question, to you download themes from something built into MIUI, or from a 3rd party and do something with a folder?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  21. #871  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    I know you have one but this one runs better on my phone for some reason, I read somewhere there used to be a zip that could be flashed called ath3nos sprint to ov button fix, every link I've found is not valid. Do you or anyone you know have this zip? I would greatly appreciate it

    sent from my sprint twin turbo
  22. #872  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    736 Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    @gannon--- i tried your 4.0 and liked it but data was terrible... couldnt even get any apps to dl from market... had to sideload from sd... and it wouldnt let me delete any system apks with root browser... i guess i couldve tried from my pc... lol... but, its the rom that got me interested in porting... so props and big thanks to you!... and tua of course!... both of your guides have been very helpful... :-)
  23. #873  
    theexile1's Avatar

    Posts
    145 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI Alpha V4

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    this keeps boot looping on me the only thing that boots is ics roms
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #874  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    Quote Originally Posted by theexile1 View Post
    this keeps boot looping on me the only thing that boots is ics roms
    Check the OP
  25. #875  
    theexile1's Avatar

    Posts
    145 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI Alpha V4

    Default re: [ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

    wow cant belive i missed that part but i got it
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions