[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

PhillipBranch

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
when installing i get this error:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" | | getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc" | | getprop("ro.getproduct.device") == "VM670" | | getprop("ro.product.device") == " thunderc_VM670" | | getprop('ro.build.product") == "thunderc_VM670"
E:Error in /sdcard/quattrimus-VM680-cm9-beta2.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.

What can I do to successfully install this rom?

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
reboot your phone into recovery from the powered off state via the key combo and try again... (this happens ocassionally when transferring data via usb storage via recovery or 'in rom')... if it still trows the error, try re downloading/retransferring the zip, or try another recovery like cot tor twrp...

PhillipBranch

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
reboot your phone into recovery from the powered off state via the key combo and try again... (this happens ocassionally when transferring data via usb storage via recovery or 'in rom')... if it still trows the error, try re downloading/retransferring the zip, or try another recovery like cot tor twrp...

It failed again when I tryed it after booting into recovery after powering off

How could I go about getting "cot" or "twrp" recovery?

Sent from LG Optimis V w/ BobZhomes GB Rom

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It failed again when I tryed it after booting into recovery after powering off

How could I go about getting "cot" or "twrp" recovery?

Sent from LG Optimis V w/ BobZhomes GB Rom

I think TWRP is on the OS forums. COT has their own forum. Look up Open Cannibal Project. It's in Beta testing right now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
@phillip--- i just noticed that your error reads vm680... should be vm670... did you alter the updater script?...

It says the rom name is 680. That's not the updater-script. He needs a different recovery. Or he can go into META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script and delete everything behind the first semi colon (including the first semi colon)

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
In the op, the links say primary or alternate. It will take you to the quat web page. Some of the links may be dead, but keep trying the alternates.

DarthBill13

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been running Quattrimus beta 2 CM9 for quite some time now. At work I have no service, no wifi, and no 3G. I find that when I leave work I have to do a reboot to get the 3G working again. Is there a fix for this or a better way to re-enable it? Also, can anyone tell me the difference between CM9 and AOKP? Should I go to the AOKP, why or why not?

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been running Quattrimus beta 2 CM9 for quite some time now. At work I have no service, no wifi, and no 3G. I find that when I leave work I have to do a reboot to get the 3G working again. Is there a fix for this or a better way to re-enable it? Also, can anyone tell me the difference between CM9 and AOKP? Should I go to the AOKP, why or why not?

Toggle airline mode, that will restore the connectivity. For the difference between CM9 and AOKP, AOKP is CM9 with a ton of customization options (like BACKside to CM7) but YouTube performance is awful on it. Those are the biggest things you'll notice.

Repensum Est Canicula

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

You can also get a widget or app on market. I use Data on/off widget. I sometimes have the same issue when my subway train goes from underground to above ground. I just click the widget to turn off, then again to turn on.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
How do I turn off automatic brightness off? I looked in display in setting I didn't see an option so I put the power widget and that didn't help. After that I dis the status bar widget and that too did not work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the AOKP version. Auto brightness for AOKP is to left of the brightness slider in the notification,pulldown. Works good.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I use the AOKP version. Auto brightness for AOKP is to left of the brightness slider in the notification,pulldown. Works good.

Whoops I forgot witch one I was using :p I'm on CM9

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana