[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS (ZVD)

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Quattrimus ICS
Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" for the Optimus S.
Flavors: CM9 and AOKP (AOSP on the way).

Latest release
beta2

Official Page
Primary
Alternate

Please read the official page before reporting issues.

Do not use link2sd, mount2sd or any other 2sd script with this ROM.

ZVD baseband only.

Last edited:

kylemaguire

Resident Teen
Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Installed beta 1, flashed over the top of a restored nand of p1b1 that was a full wipe, clean install. Add the VVM apk posted in the alpha thread, and followed the directions here.
[APP ] ICS/CM9/MIUI- Official Sprint ICS Visual Voicemail - xda-developers

Fix permissions in COT took almost 45 minutes. I pulled the recovery.log.

Upon boot, almost everything FCed, starting with Apex. I finally did a battery pull and started over. I'm not sure if this is a ROM or recovery issue, so will cross post there as well.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...-touch-v1-2-latest-update-06-24-2012-a-9.html

I'm guessing it was because you flashed over a really old version. I flashed over July 2 nightly. no issues at all.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing it was because you flashed over a really old version. I flashed over July 2 nightly. no issues at all.

This has been how I flashed every nightly, using the b1p1 as a base, since it was a clean full wipe install. Never an issue.

Everything was running fine, apps fully updated as of today, the VVM worked fine as a user app. No issues until I moved to a system app, fixed permissions. Did you see how much was "fixed" in the recovery log?

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
This has been how I flashed every nightly, using the b1p1 as a base, since it was a clean full wipe install. Never an issue.

Everything was running fine, apps fully updated as of today, the VVM worked fine as a user app. No issues until I moved to a system app, fixed permissions. Did you see how much was "fixed" in the recovery log?

It can't really be considered a bug unless it can be replicated on a fresh flash.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Installed beta 1, flashed over the top of a restored nand of p1b1 that was a full wipe, clean install. Add the VVM apk posted in the alpha thread, and followed the directions here.
[APP ] ICS/CM9/MIUI- Official Sprint ICS Visual Voicemail - xda-developers

Fix permissions in COT took almost 45 minutes. I pulled the recovery.log.

Upon boot, almost everything FCed, starting with Apex. I finally did a battery pull and started over. I'm not sure if this is a ROM or recovery issue, so will cross post there as well.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...-touch-v1-2-latest-update-06-24-2012-a-9.html

Try without fixing permissions. Or setting permission by adb or root explorer for that singular file.

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
whats the diff between cm9 build and aokp?

Try it and find out. It wont kill you.

CM9 is basically Stock CM9 with many tweaks, theme cchooser, and some other custom elements.

AOKP is taking ICS to the next limit. Offer major customization. Many good things from devs and most used elements.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Loving it so far, not to sure if its a bug or just the way its designed but when you try to use the nav bar it doesn't hide properly when you load the camera it covers up the right edge of the screen

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
down loaded AOKP, market wouldnt load. I cleared data for it and it started loading but then every app gave me an error when I tried to download them...

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

bob2300

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Try it and find out. It wont kill you.

CM9 is basically Stock CM9 with many tweaks, theme cchooser, and some other custom elements.

AOKP is taking ICS to the next limit. Offer major customization. Many good things from devs and most used elements.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I agree it wont kill us.....but im wondering should CM9 generally be more stable right now vs AOKP? I know they will likely get better later just want to know which to flash for right now as a daily rom.