I'm slacking over here with no S24 Ultra...

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have two this one Pompvla for Magnetic Samsung... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTDP9RX3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

And this one
TAURI Kickstand for Samsung... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQX4HBM6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I recently replaced the Tauri with the Pompvla case, and like the stand on it better. My first test with the Magsafe-type charger wasn't that good, though, so I'm gonna try a different charger. After dealing with the scratch on a Note 20 lens, I only buy cases with a lens cover to protect my cameras.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
CaseBourne has a good one that is MagSafe compatible. and a non-MagSafe that is built like a tank. I have a MagSafe case made from Koa wood on order. Should be here in a few weeks. The guy that makes them is waiting on the S24 Ultra case blanks.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
P.S. I just got the ThinBorne case today. It is made by the same guys who make the CaseBorne line and is MagSafe compatible. It is super slim and light. They specifically mentioned in their literature to not drop test it. It does not provide as much protection as CaseBorne slim clear with MagSafe or the Armadillo V.

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Unicorn Beatle Pro by Supcase. Survived CES drop test awards in top 3. It's rugged, not everyone's thing I know but function over form for me

Edit; hmm didn't realize this was 6 years old, others may have improved but here it is anyway

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband still never found a case he likes in black. He likes this Spider clear he's using but decided he wanted black. The black one in the same style is too slippery he says. We've tried ESR, Ringke a couple Spigen a Torras I think the last one was good it had the regular kickstand that went both ways but it was too hard to get off of his magnetic car dock he has on his vent. I know their is one more Spigen to try that wasn't on Amazon but we never did he's just been using his clear one it has magnet built in and he says it's easy to get on and off the dock.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno