Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: What is the best Android phone in Europe?

Voters
340. You may not vote on this poll
  • Motorola Atrix

11 3.24%
  • LG Optimus 2X

4 1.18%
  • LG Optimus 3D

4 1.18%
  • Samsung Galaxy S II

219 64.41%
  • Samsung Nexus S

16 4.71%
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

5 1.47%
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

5 1.47%
  • HTC Sensation

43 12.65%
  • HTC Desire S

6 1.76%
  • HTC EVO 3D

27 7.94%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jerry Hildenbrand
  • 1 Post By nyc_rock
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Readers choice awards: Europe's best Android phone

Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, regardless of carrier, which Android phone is the best in Europe? No political lines, we mean the whole continent.

It's a tough choice -- you have the Playstation Phone (the unlockable version at that!), the Desire S is so sexy, and you even have the EVO 3D coming.

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Requiem likes this.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Readers choice awards: Europe's best Android phone

Glalxy S II.

Not only is it the best Android phone, it is possibly the best smartphone out altogether at the moment.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus | Asus Nexus 7 | Samsung Chromebook 5 550
    Android - ChromeOS - Google

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz_UK View Post
    Glalxy S II.

Not only is it the best Android phone, it is possibly the best smartphone out altogether at the moment.
    Here here!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz_UK View Post
    Glalxy S II.

The only thing I disagree with in your statement is the word possibly.
    markettantrik likes this.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

SGS2 without a shadow of a doubt! Shame most of the AC world haven't got a chance to play with it yet.

Trust me - its totally worth it!

Why was the SGS 1 included there? Is like asking what is better, the iPhone 3Gs or the iPhone 4...
    And I believe that those who voted for the Sensation are doing so with bias, as they surely bought it and don't want to give the impression that they made they wrong choice... Just joking, the Sensation deserves a 2nd place. SGS 2 FTW !

Global Posts
    903 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB

SGS2. It's proven that it works flawlessly and has been anticipated to come to the US for a long time!
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    Project Elite/Raid Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Minnzy View Post
    SGS2 without a shadow of a doubt! Shame most of the AC world haven't got a chance to play with it yet.

Trust me - its totally worth it!
    Oh rub it in!!!

Sent from my Droid

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

The Galaxy S II has great hardware specs but I hate the touchwiz software. The nexus s is the best experience for me.
    Troubleshooter

ROM
    Jiffy Pop Roots 3.47.114

Quote Originally Posted by gbhil View Post

Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, regardless of carrier, which Android phone is the best in Europe? No political lines, we mean the whole continent.

It's a tough choice -- you have the Playstation Phone (the unlockable version at that!), the Desire S is so sexy, and you even have the EVO 3D coming.

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it
    Hmmmm..... Either I'm missing something, or "somebody" left off the HTC Desire???? Maybe Eastern Europe doesn't qualify

Galaxy S II. Absolutely no doubt about that.

Now let's hear it
    The Galaxy S II is a fantastic phone. I bought it for my wife who doesn't really like technology & now she is getting more & more into the 'new world'. Proof that a well thought android phone CAN make the difference....!

Now let's hear it
    I voted for the Sensation, but the Galaxy S II is also amazing.

Another vote for the outstanding Samsung Galaxy S2

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Best Android phone in EU... The HTC Desire or the Desire S.
    Both Samsung Galaxy S II and HTC Sensation are too big and clumsy. And who really needs dual-core in their phone today? Get a tablet instead...

:L trust me, its faar from clumsy, and it fits in the pocket quite easily. SGS2 all the way.

You could call it the Veyron of Android? A show of technological ability, but this is actually.. fuctional/practical.