Writing issues samsung note 10.1

snow685

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have something called primary dysgraphia. Taken from Wikipedia: Dysgraphia is a deficiency in the ability to write primarily in terms of handwriting, but also in terms of coherence. Dysgraphia is a transcription disability, meaning that it is a writing disorder associated with impaired handwriting, orthographic coding (orthography, the storing process of written words and processing the letters in those words), and finger sequencing (the movement of muscles required to write). This also effects my fine motor skills. I went to Best Buy and was told that i can take pictures of a work book (the stupid kind with fill in the blanks) and write and it will convert it to legible text. The sales associate said "You can take pictures and drag a text box and write and it will convert it to text." I cant find the option that allows me to edit the photo in a way where i can drag a text box over it and write. All i have is ps touch and paper editor. I tried setting the background in S notes to a picture but it didn't get the whole picture it cropped some out. It also didn't let me drag a text box where i wanted to. Can someone please help me with my issue?
Many thanks ahead of time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty