Does S Note on the 2014 Sync with Google Drives?

she loves

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm really, really sorry if this is a repeat thread, but I haven't been able to find this question answered anywhere.
I'm really digging my Note so far, but I'd love to be able to access the notes on my laptop. From what I've found, syncing to google was an option in the past, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to work on this device.

I (obviously) have a google account linked to my tablet. In S Note, I go to Settings -> Sync Account and the only 2 things offered are Samsung account and Evernote. Google Drive isn't even an option?

Any help with this one, guys?

Thanks.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm really, really sorry if this is a repeat thread, but I haven't been able to find this question answered anywhere.
I'm really digging my Note so far, but I'd love to be able to access the notes on my laptop. From what I've found, syncing to google was an option in the past, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to work on this device.

I (obviously) have a google account linked to my tablet. In S Note, I go to Settings -> Sync Account and the only 2 things offered are Samsung account and Evernote. Google Drive isn't even an option?

Any help with this one, guys?

Thanks.

First you need to download the Google Drive from the play store then try synchronizing it !!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, you're right... the only two sync options right now are Samsung and Evernote. However, if you sync with Evernote, your notes ARE available in your computer via de Evernote webpage or their Desktop app.

Of course, what you're doing right now (exporting to Drive directly) is another option, but you'd have to send each note individually and do it every time you make a change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus