Silent Camera Shutter

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to silence the camera shutter? I've searched the options but it's not there. Or is the only option to root?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from a different Galaxy using Tapatalk 2.

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to silence the camera shutter? I've searched the options but it's not there. Or is the only option to root?

Thanks in advance.

I too had a similar thought at the beginning on my use of Note 2. This is what i did. Please dont mind if it doesnt help you.

I dont know hor to root these things so i do it by making the ringtone set to 0. That is the Silent Mode.

When i was done for the need for the camera shutter silence, i again select the normal sound profile.

You can do this by
- Pressing the volumn rocker down button and set Ring volumn to 0/Vibrate Mode
- or changing the profile the normal way.

Thanks.
Hope thid helps you a little.

Sent from my Note 2.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks in advance.

You may need to be rooted. But be advised: Silencing the camera is illegal in some places.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
And yes, i always keep that in mind :).

Its mostly when we friends are on pranks with one another that i make use of the camera shutter silence :).

Well, who can resist the sleeping friend that you help draw Sharpie tattoos on or something...LOL

srayjacobs

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes. If you put it on vibrate by touching the clock at the bottom right and then sound it puts the devise on vibrate. This is the easiest way i have found..