Sharing s notes?

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Has any body tried sharing a s note so the other person can edit it? I.am on verizon and can open them after I save them to the device but when I send one to my friend on sprint his phone keep saying there are no programs to open it. We are both using gmail to send them.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Has any body tried sharing a s note so the other person can edit it? I.am on verizon and can open them after I save them to the device but when I send one to my friend on sprint his phone keep saying there are no programs to open it. We are both using gmail to send them.

This is one of those mysteries that has not been addressed by Samsung since the original Note. The same problem happens when exchanging s-notes via email between the Note 10.1 as well.

A friend of mine share handwritten notes between devices, but in order to do so we have to change it to pdf, and we lose the ability to edit.

So far the only way to edit an s-note that I've discovered is a via wifi direct. You start the s-note on one device, send it wifi direct to the other device, and then you'd be able to edit. To my knowledge, it's not possible through email.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
The funny thing is I can download and save his s notes and open and edit them just fine. He cannot open mine at all. And wifi would work if we were in the same room but we are both in different areas

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Would it work syncing an S-Note to Google Drive, sharing it in Drive & then syncing it to the other person's device?

Kind of like how to work on the same S-Note on your Note 2 & Note 10.1.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Export as image file, and send however you want. Have the other person open it with Skitch. Problem solved :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
This may not help with sharing but I use Drop Sync to sync S-notes between my N2 and my 10.1. This leads me to believe that Dropbox public folder might work for sharing.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty