Wifi Issue on Verizon Note 2
I just picked up a used Note 2. It's in good shape over all and everything works except I can't stay connected to wifi unless I am in the room with my router. All of my other devices are working fine. I have rebooted the router and the phone a few times. I get great speeds if I am in the room, but as soon as soon as I leave it slowly goes down until I have nothing by the time I am 50 feet away. If I turn off wifi and use LTE, my speeds are awesome. This isn't a solution since I don't have unlimited data. Does anyone know what the issue might be? I had a Note 2 earlier in the year and never had this issue at all. Thanks.
- 10-26-2013, 03:59 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Wifi Issue on Verizon Note 2
You might have a damaged wifi antenna. Check you tube for note 2 disassembly. It is pretty easy. You can verify the wifi antenna is connected properly and not damaged. Then if it is pick up a new antenna assembly off ebay.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
- By GtoJon in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:44 PM
- By briguy#AC in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:25 PM
- By Viral Nick in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:19 PM
- By aiaN in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:31 PM
- By phantom27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:09 PM