- 11-02-2013, 12:24 AM #3
- 11-02-2013, 12:46 AM #4
Posted via My Galaxy Note 3Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 11-02-2013, 08:25 AM #6
- 11-02-2013, 09:32 AM #8
- 11-11-2013, 05:56 PM #9
- 2 Posts
Re: Had to Force Stop my magazines. Non stop crashes.
There are a few threads regarding My Magazine stopping responding or crahsing, mine starting to crash a week after i bouthg the phone, i am not sure what changed. I got it working just unchecking everything except the one that says Personal, and move it to the first place, i unchecked everything else. Most likely the app was timing out getting info for all the categories at once. I also noticed that My Magazine was using 160Mb of my Ram, cleared and restarted the app from the Management App. So far so good.
- 11-11-2013, 06:24 PM #10
- By Aditya Shanbhag1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:26 PM
- By delta7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:21 PM
- By NewAge in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:17 PM
- By Tallguy52 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:23 PM
- By al shookup in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:38 PM