I really need these Apps in Samsung Note 3, Please help?

kitharass

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I am searching for the following apps , tried many but still not satisfied.

1. I want to stop/uninstall system apps that are eat my RAM and batter which i don't want. I have tried to kill them but every time i check again, they are there in the list.
i downloaded an app App Master and tried to uninstall system app but it says; "This function requires that your phone has been rooted".

2. I have to send group sms to 500 people almost. But every app like GoSMsPro, Handsms , they get stuck in between. some times message is just going on to a single person,s ome time app becomes non responsive. So, is there any strong app which allow to send group sms ?

3. a call recorder which record call only when i press the button during call. not the whole call from start.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
1. You won't be able to uninstall system apps if your phone is not rooted.

2. Hangouts has group messaging which works pretty well.

3. Not sure about call recording apps.

Sent from my LG-G2

kitharass

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
1. You won't be able to uninstall system apps if your phone is not rooted.

2. Hangouts has group messaging which works pretty well.

3. Not sure about call recording apps.

Sent from my LG-G2
1. but why ? i don't want to use that builtin/system apps. when i got to app manager > disabale app, it says, "Disabling built-in apps, may cause errors in other apps".
so whats the solution ? i just want buil in apps don't run in my system.
2. i'm not asking about internet app i.e. Hangout. i have to send group message via my network and i use to send SMS , not internet messages.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
1. Most system apps require root to uninstall. So you would need root otherwise it will keep turning them on. Once rooted apps like titanium backup will help with this... But as always be careful of what you uninstall.

2. Try using the stock app but enable group message is settings (see below) so it doesn't try and send it one at a time.

3. I am not to sure about call recording apps either. I did a search and found some (also see below) but please remember that depending on where you live there may be laws against recoding people without their knowledge.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1394117120184.jpg
    1394117120184.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 1394117130153.jpg
    1394117130153.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 53

phillyphill

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
piggy backing off what everyone has said, don't keep killing the apps. it isn't helping anything since they have to keep opening back up, which makes the phone work a little harder and eats a little more battery.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I've never used it but if you happen to use Google Voice, that has the ability to record calls simply by pressing "4". Google Voice, by the way, is an incredible service.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
1. Root and freeze with Titanium Backup. A few have said it, but it warrents repeating. Delete system apps at your own risk. They are often required for the device to work.

2. Google Hangouts / Google +

3. Xposed modules that will let you do this, as well as standalone apps. But again, be careful, laws vary. You may be able to record, but may not be able to use it, and can even get yourself in trouble.

Good luck.

thebear

May 31, 2011
Visit site
2. I have found that textra works better for group messages than gosms. However I only send to groups that are about 60 people, not even close to 500.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if you are new to android but all I can tell you is what every one said before. System apps are part of the bloatware that comes with phone and you can not uninstall them and you have to learn how to live with them....unless you root your phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i don't want to use that builtin/system apps. when i got to app manager > disabale app, it says, "Disabling built-in apps, may cause errors in other apps".

This is the standard warning message, but you sbouldn't worry too much about disabling an app. If it causes problems, you can always reenable it in the App Manager. Disabling the app will be the best way (in an unrooted phone) of preventing an app from starting up and using system RAM. I agree with the above comments about trying not to worry about RAM usage. On occasion, an app may misbehave and bog things down--that's usually because of poor coding or some other glitch, rather than a problem with the system.

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
1. but why ? i don't want to use that builtin/system apps. when i got to app manager > disabale app, it says, "Disabling built-in apps, may cause errors in other apps".
so whats the solution ? i just want buil in apps don't run in my system.
2. i'm not asking about internet app i.e. Hangout. i have to send group message via my network and i use to send SMS , not internet messages.

Hangouts is not an "internet" app, it will do messaging, but also does SMS

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89