Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Almeuit
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default I really need these Apps in Samsung Note 3, Please help?

I am searching for the following apps , tried many but still not satisfied.

1. I want to stop/uninstall system apps that are eat my RAM and batter which i don't want. I have tried to kill them but every time i check again, they are there in the list.
    i downloaded an app App Master and tried to uninstall system app but it says; "This function requires that your phone has been rooted".

2. I have to send group sms to 500 people almost. But every app like GoSMsPro, Handsms , they get stuck in between. some times message is just going on to a single person,s ome time app becomes non responsive. So, is there any strong app which allow to send group sms ?

3. a call recorder which record call only when i press the button during call. not the whole call from start.

Default Re: I really need these Apps in Samsung Note 3, Please help?

1. You won't be able to uninstall system apps if your phone is not rooted.

2. Hangouts has group messaging which works pretty well.

3. Not sure about call recording apps.

Sent from my LG-G2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    1. You won't be able to uninstall system apps if your phone is not rooted.

2. Hangouts has group messaging which works pretty well.

3. Not sure about call recording apps.

Sent from my LG-G2
    1. but why ? i don't want to use that builtin/system apps. when i got to app manager > disabale app, it says, "Disabling built-in apps, may cause errors in other apps".
    so whats the solution ? i just want buil in apps don't run in my system.
    2. i'm not asking about internet app i.e. Hangout. i have to send group message via my network and i use to send SMS , not internet messages.

1. Most system apps require root to uninstall. So you would need root otherwise it will keep turning them on. Once rooted apps like titanium backup will help with this... But as always be careful of what you uninstall.

2. Try using the stock app but enable group message is settings (see below) so it doesn't try and send it one at a time.

3. I am not to sure about call recording apps either. I did a search and found some (also see below) but please remember that depending on where you live there may be laws against recoding people without their knowledge.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I really need these Apps in Samsung Note 3, Please help?-1394117120184.jpg   I really need these Apps in Samsung Note 3, Please help?-1394117130153.jpg  
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

piggy backing off what everyone has said, don't keep killing the apps. it isn't helping anything since they have to keep opening back up, which makes the phone work a little harder and eats a little more battery.
    Thanked by:

Also I meant to say don't worry about RAM usage. Android is different than Windows and using the RAM is a good thing.

Read the below article.. It explains it very well .

http://m.androidcentral.com/ram-what...-shouldnt-care

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:
    B. Diddy likes this.

I've never used it but if you happen to use Google Voice, that has the ability to record calls simply by pressing "4". Google Voice, by the way, is an incredible service.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts

1. Root and freeze with Titanium Backup. A few have said it, but it warrents repeating. Delete system apps at your own risk. They are often required for the device to work.

2. Google Hangouts / Google +

3. Xposed modules that will let you do this, as well as standalone apps. But again, be careful, laws vary. You may be able to record, but may not be able to use it, and can even get yourself in trouble.

Good luck.

2. I have found that textra works better for group messages than gosms. However I only send to groups that are about 60 people, not even close to 500.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't know if you are new to android but all I can tell you is what every one said before. System apps are part of the bloatware that comes with phone and you can not uninstall them and you have to learn how to live with them....unless you root your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by kitharass View Post
    i don't want to use that builtin/system apps. when i got to app manager > disabale app, it says, "Disabling built-in apps, may cause errors in other apps".
    This is the standard warning message, but you sbouldn't worry too much about disabling an app. If it causes problems, you can always reenable it in the App Manager. Disabling the app will be the best way (in an unrooted phone) of preventing an app from starting up and using system RAM. I agree with the above comments about trying not to worry about RAM usage. On occasion, an app may misbehave and bog things down--that's usually because of poor coding or some other glitch, rather than a problem with the system.

Quote Originally Posted by kitharass View Post
    1. but why ? i don't want to use that builtin/system apps. when i got to app manager > disabale app, it says, "Disabling built-in apps, may cause errors in other apps".
    so whats the solution ? i just want buil in apps don't run in my system.
    2. i'm not asking about internet app i.e. Hangout. i have to send group message via my network and i use to send SMS , not internet messages.
    Hangouts is not an "internet" app, it will do messaging, but also does SMS