N9005 lollipop

marselisgn3

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Just got lollipop on my note 3 n9005 factory unlocked vodafone albania. Everything went sweet. The contacts and messages and s notes and everything backed up flawlessly, all by itself. Apps installed by it self and even widget from play store. Battery life and performance are solid. The new features like multi window and spen are great. What do you guys think

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Congrats. Battery life can't really be assessed until you have done some calibration.

I personally will not upgrade when it is pushed from carriers. I don't see anything attractive in lollipop.

@T-Mobile GN3

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I am concerned with all the ridiculous problems experienced on S5's and others with muting, notifications etc. It sounded like a complete mess at the moment. The podcast before last, 2/13 acknowledged how ridiculous the whole thing is, as it varies between carriers and regions how much is changed or missing. I am not looking forward to the new look or settings, but I can adapt over time if it doesn't ruin the phone, which I fear.

Thanks for letting us know how easy the transition was for you. Let us know of any issues in a few days please.

marselisgn3

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I am concerned with all the ridiculous problems experienced on S5's and others with muting, notifications etc. It sounded like a complete mess at the moment.

The sound vibrate and silent is a bit of a hustle at first. The priority setting definitely has a learning curve but imho nothing unbearable. You just have to select if you want silent with specific apps that can bypass it (like calls sms alarm) or complete silent (where like many id like to have notification light working however).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer