What is a good case for the VERIZON Note 4?

W U N F

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
VERIZON Note 4 I need a case that fits......

hey everyone, i know there were some threads late October talking about how most cases dont fir the Verizon version of the note 4 and in order to buy one that fits we have to buy one directly from Verizon way overpriced. because the mic holes do not line up.

1. since then i have been reading through the forums and some people say the Spigen Neo Hybrid and fixed there problem but only fixed the TPU and not the frame part.

2. some say the Ringke Fusion works but comments have been conflicting. with a couple days of each other a few said the Ringke Fusion works and some said no it doesnt

I am looking for a slim case like the Rigke Fusion.

can anyone reccomend to me a case that works for the verizon note 4 that is similar to the Ringke Fusion. I am not interested in Otterbox or those large cases.

if you have a case that works from Ringke or Spigen if you can post a pic that would be very helpfull.

thanks everyone for the help.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: VERIZON Note 4 I need a case that fits......

I bought one called i-blason from amazon 1416501871591.jpg the holes for the speakers are elongated so it will fit any carrier...it's slim and doesn't add bulk

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

Spigen Slim Armor. Has mic holes on both sides, so it shouldn't be an issue for the VZW version.

I like it okay. I have always used the Otterbox Commuter for my other phones, this one is about the same as that in terms of additional thickness. It works very well for me, I can still slip the case into my pocket easily.

note4_main_title_0010_stand_merged_.jpg

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

I bought the same one yesterday, the iBlason..hopefully mine ships out today.

Your gonna like it!!! It keeps your phone sleek and I love the whole clear aspect of it...I didn't want to hide the look of my phone under a case!

magneticzero

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

Your gonna like it!!! It keeps your phone sleek and I love the whole clear aspect of it...I didn't want to hide the look of my phone under a case!

I got the otterbox on day one...it's a brick now plus my square reader doesn't fit in the otterbox. So I need to go slimmer!! Great pics of the case btw.

W U N F

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the pics case looks great but sorry to bother but can you send me a pic of the bottom where the mic holes are. Your are not covered up right because verizon mic hole are in a different spot?

Thanks again.

W U N F

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

Spigen Slim Armor. Has mic holes on both sides, so it shouldn't be an issue for the VZW version.

I like it okay. I have always used the Otterbox Commuter for my other phones, this one is about the same as that in terms of additional thickness. It works very well for me, I can still slip the case into my pocket easily.

View attachment 149404

Thanks for the advice UT my concern isn't if it has moccurred holes
, it's where they are aligned. Verizon changed there mic hole on the bottom to be moved over so most case don't work making us have to buy on from Verizon only to fit. Now some companies stared to adjust for that and I'm trying to find one that does. I don't like verizon offerjngs. I sent a few emails to apogee with no response back, I do like their cases though
. Thanks for the pic.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Incipio dual pro case fits the Note 4 perfectly. It fits well in the hands and it does not make the phone bulky. I give that a case a plus also the mic holes are located in the right place

Posted Verizon Note 4

W U N F

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

The iBlason review section on amazon has a guy showing the cutouts fitting Verizon version.

i looked and it fits perfect on the verizon model. iw ill be ordering this case. thansk for the help,

i am also niterested int he neo hybrid from spigen, anyone have luck with that case for verizon note 4

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

I have this one right now, it's a good thin tpu case and is cheap and fits the verizon note 4. Also it does NOT scratch the metal band

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-20-13-15-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-20-13-15-54.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 272

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I have two Spigen cases, the Slim Armor and Ultra Hybrid. Both work well on my Verizon Note 4. No problems with sound. The only real issue I had was that it was more difficult to get a heart rate reading with the Slim Armor case on. Not impossible, but certainly more difficult.

aic3285

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

The best case which fits note 4 without adding any bulk and looks good and feels good is Galaxy Note® 4 Protective Cover by Samsung. It's available on Amazon.

Posted via the Android Central App

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

I have the verizon note 4 and the Ringke fusion case holes match up fine

Attachments

• 1416527326673.jpg
    1416527326673.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs