Noting the lack of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroefx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I just waltzed into the Verizon store today and picked up my Note 4. It was my understanding that the Note 4 would allow X amount of free storage on Dropbox for 2 years upon purchase. Anyone have Dropbox and get the promo for their Note 4? If so, how? What do I do?

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am guessing it should be as simple as loading the app on the device and probably logging in. You have tried that and it doesn't work?

zeroefx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'll entertain your sarcasm and match you with common sense. Yes. Now what did you do? Because I'm already a Dropbox subscriber but the extra free storage doesn't hurt.

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I just waltzed into the Verizon store today and picked up my Note 4. It was my understanding that the Note 4 would allow X amount of free storage on Dropbox for 2 years upon purchase. Anyone have Dropbox and get the promo for their Note 4? If so, how? What do I do?

You should have a widget on one of your home page screen that says Galaxy gifts. Open it and it should be there or at least direct you there. If you removed the widget just find it in widgets.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll entertain your sarcasm and match you with common sense. Yes. Now what did you do? Because I'm already a Dropbox subscriber but the extra free storage doesn't hurt.

I think the free Dropbox storage is for new accounts only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

kind of rude especially from someone looking for help

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
It clearly says the Dropbox free storage is for new users only. And as someone else said, you were quite rude. People can't read your mind to know what you've already tried.

zeroefx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Kind of? I'm. Pretty sure I was being extremely rude. I don't tolerate common sense answers to complex questions. Sorry, but I'm not sorry.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that Verizon isn't participating in the Dropbox promo. Any one know if that's true? I assumed that's why I didn't get it.

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Please close this thread.
Sounds like a good request to me.

To those who were insulted, I apologize. We will not tolerate sarcastic comments and/or insults to our volunteers or ANY member in the forums.

Paul
Mod Team Leader @ AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.