who uses floatify?

ZX6R Wallis

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone, I was wondering who uses floatify and how you have your settings set up for the Note 4. I've been having trouble with the notifications on the lockscreen. For example, when I receive a text it shows me a notification from my phone along with the floatify notification. The phones notification is very generic and just says message received but I would really like to turn that off.

Also I've been messing around with the floatify apps settings to get a good layout but I was wondering if there's anything you guys do in particular. I'm kind of just looking for some inspiration here and what works for you guys. Thanks.

nemopsp

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I can say this is where the Note 4 is lacking, not many options for lock screen, but if you using stock message app and go into settings of the messaging app, and turn off notification, hopefully this helps...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ZX6R Wallis

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately this does not work. I still get 2 notifications on my lock screen. If I turn off notifications completely, I will get nothing. There seems to be no setting for it.