Samsung Pay

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Do a lot of you use Samsung pay. I love it. Like today: I got paid today but husband doesn't until Monday and his goes to another account. I gave him my physical bank card and I'm using Samsung pay. Used it for gas this morning

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I use it quite a bit myself. BJs, Aldis, Best buy, supermarket. Only place that's a no go where I live is Wal-Mart. In my area they have Wal-Mart Pay enabled terminals so they decline Samsung pay.

aznhlfan

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I use it a lot, but some fast food restaurants don't accept it as they need the actual card, and I can't get it to work for gas. The Wally World by me takes it and I use it a lot there, and estate sales that take credit cards I use it all the time.I have a Samsung gear S2, I wish it was compatible on that also.

Uncle Eliot

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SP with no issues whatsoever for a while now. The fun was using my Gear S2 by holding the watch over the NFC symbol at the BJ's self checkout. In seconds the transaction was completed.

On Sunday I used my watch at a local wine shop and once again the transaction using the Gear S2 was quickly completed. Samsung Pay, for me at least, has worked everytime I've used it with my Note 5 or the Gear S2.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
BJs is the only store I've never had an issue using SP. I have the BJs card on my quick access screen also so paying is a breeze 👍.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress