Voicemail

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I record and send a voicemail every morning to two co-workers(both Verizon phones) often but not every day one co-worker will not get the voicemail...also I have assigned each number a "group distribution number"....I have do do it that way because when I enter the 10 digit phone number 9 times out of 10 it tells me that the number I entered is not a valid Verizon number(even if it is) . Can I get some help on this?I've tried calling and talking to a Verizon service rep but cannot resolve issue?? Also anyone know of a good replacement app that works with Verizon?? Thanks

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish but what if you were to send the voice recording through SMS or more likely, MMS.
You can track weather they received the message and maintain a record of the who, what, when and where each message.
you can even set it up as a group message, unless the messages are different for each.

GRIM

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish but what if you were to send the voice recording through SMS or more likely, MMS.
You can track weather they received the message and maintain a record of the who, what, when and where each message.
you can even set it up as a group message, unless the messages are different for each.

GRIM

I'm trying to send the same voice mail message to two different people but most of the time only one gets the voicemail and the other doesn't. I never thought to try and send an audio message via sms or mms I'll try that...Im using Next sms so I'll try doing it with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress