Device Info - Product Name 'nobletezh'

longy003

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
So a question to all you tech gurus out there. I was thinking of buying my Note 7 online and getting it sent to me as an unlocked phone - i did this with my Note 5 and have had no issues or concerns. I believe the Note 5 i have is the HK version (SM-N9200). Anyway, last night i was looking at the back cover of my Note 5 and noticed that it didn't have any approval marking (Like FCC stamps, or logos), the only thing on the back is the Samsung logo. This got me thinking - Have i brought a Chinese 'Knock off'? So i downloaded the SamMobile device info app, once installed had a look at it and it says under the general tab;
Product Type: Nobleltehk
Product Name: Nobleletezh
Can anyone advise me if i should be concerned that this is not a Genuine phone? And possible explain what those names may be. I just dont want to spend that same amount of money and get an OS version again if im unsure. I would wait until my local release and buy then,
Any help is appreciated.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It would only have the fcc id if it was a usa specific model as only those are tested and certified for use in the usa.

You can use an app like Aida64 from the play store to make sure that it has all the specs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non