Lol (dt ignite)

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
If they were supposed to be preloaded then they late lol. I heard samsung were supposed to give some out on the 20th but I haven't noticed anything til now.
You have to go download them yourself from the Google Play store. You can find a list of the games by searching for terms like Note7 and Vulkan games. There is also a thread about it on this board.

I have a Verizon Note 7 and didn't have DTIgnite installed or any of the usual bloat ware. All of the Android phones I've had recently on Big Red have always had a ton of stuff to disable but not this time. I thought they had turned over a new leaf...sounds like I just got lucky. No auto downloads either. Had the phone since launch day.

You're Note 7 came preloaded with DTIgnite you just don't know it because they hide it from you. When in the app manager click on the three dots in the top right corner, and choose to show system apps. You'll find it listed there.

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
You have to go download them yourself from the Google Play store. You can find a list of the games by searching for terms like Note7 and Vulkan games. There is also a thread about it on this board.

You're Note 7 came preloaded with DTIgnite you just don't know it because they hide it from you. When in the app manager click on the three dots in the top right corner, and choose to show system apps. You'll find it listed there.
You were right! Sneaky, sneaky.
I don't have it either!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't have it either!

Are you all sure? Seems odd for Verizon to roll out firmware and not be uniform with it. To see it in app manager, I think you have to go to the three dots in top right corner and enable to see system apps. If you do not have the bloat- super good for you!