Any update on Oreo? 😥

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any update on Oreo?

Nope, no hurry either. The phone works just fine, software updates always screw phones up. I see it Everytime, can't wait for the update, then less then a week after the complaints start coming, battery dies faster, this don't work now, wish I could go back to other operating system.

I'll add also that the OS updates come out just in time for new phone release dates. Then we will see I'm going to the s9 till the note 9 comes out. Makes a person think... is this a sales marketing trick. Just saying

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Nope and not in a hurry either. Note 8 is great as is. I hope they take their time and work out any issues in beta.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I am a little curious as well but not very worried about it. My no date has been working excellent. I did have a couple random issues were it would freeze for a moment and reboot but those were pretty few and far between nothing too serious to worry about. This phone is a tank

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have have idea when Orio will arrive for the Note 8?
Why the hurry? Is your phone unusable and in dire need of an update?

Mine's perfect as it is and I'm in no hurry whatsoever to update it and like many have already said, the update isn't going to bring much to the table anyway.

AnotherInternetGuy

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
What new features does Oreo bring exactly? Genuine question, because it's the first time a new Android version has arrived without anyone really talking about any killer features...