S3 headphones

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I like the white buds so much I ordered a second pair from Amazon for $6. I just want to have a backup pair since I workout with the phone. Be warned that the replacement from amazon didn't come with the extra earjels like the pair that came with the phone. Otherwise exactly the same.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Oh boy! These things rock! I would even go as fas as saying that they're on par with the Beats pair that came with my Rezound. (Love these forums!) :thumbup:

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Aww, man.... I was hoping that the controls would skip songs forward and reverse. But they only control the volume. Oh well.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I agree. These are the best headphones I've ever tried. I'm impressed they sent high quality headphones with the phone. Good job Samsung.

I have the ipod headphones and I thought they were really good but these are better. I'd say that Apple should start to copy Samsung now. Then Samsung can sue Apple.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
they are really good but the ones that came with my sony xperia sounded a bit better, they were black, and had wire for one ear longer than the other so u could hang them round ur neck. unfortunately they dont work with a samsung phone :(

sharky2006

May 16, 2010
Visit site
So it was a defective pair of ibeats got new ones and they work all except for volume, nbd though.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I was impressed too... Soon as I seen em I tried em out and it made my experience with buying this phone that much better, Sammy has really stepped up.. ...I do have beats pros... Which I love!!!! But when I'm driving I love using these sammys to talk on... And I also use them to walk around tower I work in, seeing that I don't wanna walk around with huge steel made beats on my head at work.... And they do very well

Sent from my GS3....

chappo2000

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question of the day... how exactly do you answer/reject calls via the stock headphones when listening to music? I don't use them much.... but when I get a call using them I seem to always reject the call like an idiot. lol

qdigga

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I agree with all the comments here, the headhones are suprisingly good... Sometimes I find them comfortable enough to "accidently" fall asleep while wearing them. Can't say that for any of my other headphones. Nice freebie for sure....

JT1020

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree with the quality, but unfortunately I screwed mine up. Does anyone know of any reputable places to buy another pair of these headphones? I've bought one on ebay and I got some fake knock off POS that looks like OEM, but sounds horrible and it was longer in length and etc. Basically a fake! I called Samsung and it's not a product they sell, it's more of a promotional item that was bundled with the phone itself. Please someone has got to know where to get these!?

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree with the quality, but unfortunately I screwed mine up. Does anyone know of any reputable places to buy another pair of these headphones? I've bought one on ebay and I got some fake knock off POS that looks like OEM, but sounds horrible and it was longer in length and etc. Basically a fake! I called Samsung and it's not a product they sell, it's more of a promotional item that was bundled with the phone itself. Please someone has got to know where to get these!?

I know apple issues warranty replacements for damaged earbuds but I don't know if Samsung does the same. Wish they did though

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I've seen them previously on Samsung's web site product page, but they don't seem to have them now. Maybe they're out of stock and will have more soon.

Gregory Muir

May 24, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95