Slow motion video camera for GS3 ?????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I had the Note 2 but ended up exchanging it for the GS3, but I really miss the slow motion video feature of my Note 2,,,,, I just installed Jelly Bean on my GS3 and JB does not have the slow motion camera feature,,,, any way to get the Note 2 camera features on the GS3 or at least get the GS3 camera to shoot in slow motion.

Cheers
Davyo

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
While I can understand most of your post I don't quite understand the last phrase/sentence. You're wanting to know how to get all the camera features of the Note II to the S3? You can't. All there is to it. Samsung is working on 4.1.2 that will also give the S3 Multi-Window mode may add the slow-motion camera feature, but so far I don't think I've read it anywhere. It's unreliable to do slow motion video in the first place. Best place to do it is on a computer after the video is taken as the computer components are more powerful then a phones.

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
While I can understand most of your post I don't quite understand the last phrase/sentence. You're wanting to know how to get all the camera features of the Note II to the S3? You can't. All there is to it. Samsung is working on 4.1.2 that will also give the S3 Multi-Window mode may add the slow-motion camera feature, but so far I don't think I've read it anywhere. It's unreliable to do slow motion video in the first place. Best place to do it is on a computer after the video is taken as the computer components are more powerful then a phones.

Well I did find this vid on YouTube of a Note 2 camera on the GS3 so it can be done,,,, I just lack the tech know how to do this install.
Galaxy S3 with Camera + Gallery Apps from Galaxy Note 2 [MOD] Jelly Bean - YouTube

If anyone with more phone knowledge than myself could explain how this install is done that would be great.

Why do you say the slow mo is unreliable,,,,, the slow mo on my Note 2 worked perfectly and from what I have read the slow mo features on other phones (HTC and Droids) seem to be working fine.

Cheers
Davyo

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I had the Note 2 but ended up exchanging it for the GS3, but I really miss the slow motion video feature of my Note 2,,,,, I just installed Jelly Bean on my GS3 and JB does not have the slow motion camera feature,,,, any way to get the Note 2 camera features on the GS3 or at least get the GS3 camera to shoot in slow motion.

Cheers
Davyo

First of all, have you tried the app store for galaxy note 2 camera? Second, WHY on earth did u downgrade? I would have GLADLY traded you!!

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
First of all, have you tried the app store for galaxy note 2 camera? Second, WHY on earth did u downgrade? I would have GLADLY traded you!!

Didn't think about looking at the Note 2 apps since the N2 already has the camera features,, but I will take a peek,,, I did look at the GS3 apps and found nothing.

As far as switching from the N2 to the GS3 that was a tough choice,,, I really loved the N2 but as a daily driver it was just to big,,, I have thought about getting another N2 in a few months and just going back and forth between the N2 and the GS3.

Cheers
Davyo

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Didn't think about looking at the Note 2 apps since the N2 already has the camera features,, but I will take a peek,,, I did look at the GS3 apps and found nothing.

As far as switching from the N2 to the GS3 that was a tough choice,,, I really loved the N2 but as a daily driver it was just to big,,, I have thought about getting another N2 in a few months and just going back and forth between the N2 and the GS3.

Cheers
Davyo

Go into app store n search galaxy note2 camera. If it's not there, check often, it will be soon.

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Go into app store n search galaxy note2 camera. If it's not there, check often, it will be soon.

Yep,,, re-checked the App Store,,,, no luck,,,,, as far as an app being there soon,,, I hope that does happen but I'm going to hold my breath.

I'm surprised no one makes a slow motion video camera app since its quite a popular feature that is on more phones these days,,, for the iphone there are also quite a few apps for a slow motion video camera.

Anyone else have any idea's ?

Cheers
Davyo

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Id love this feature :)
And surely slowing a vid on a pc will just lower the frame rate.
Il be keepin an eye on this thread :)

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Well I did find this vid on YouTube of a Note 2 camera on the GS3 so it can be done,,,, I just lack the tech know how to do this install.
Galaxy S3 with Camera + Gallery Apps from Galaxy Note 2 [MOD] Jelly Bean - YouTube

If anyone with more phone knowledge than myself could explain how this install is done that would be great.

Why do you say the slow mo is unreliable,,,,, the slow mo on my Note 2 worked perfectly and from what I have read the slow mo features on other phones (HTC and Droids) seem to be working fine.

Cheers
Davyo

This is out of my power and knowledge. As the video uploader said the Note 2 Camera and Gallery is a mod. So it probably can't be found on the playstore. You could check though. The best place to find mods for phones would be the XDA forums. You'll probably have to root your phone to mod the Note 2 Camera/Gallery apk/app

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
This is out of my power and knowledge. As the video uploader said the Note 2 Camera and Gallery is a mod. So it probably can't be found on the playstore. You could check though. The best place to find mods for phones would be the XDA forums. You'll probably have to root your phone to mod the Note 2 Camera/Gallery apk/app

Yep,,, that video is linked to the XDA forums.

Cheers
Davyo

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Just for the record,,, I went back to the Note 2,,,,,,,, I started really missing the N2,,,,, you were right,,,, the GS3 was a downgrade,,,,, not that the GS3 isn't a great phone,,,, but the Note 2 I learned is well worth any adjustment to the extra size.

The N2 is now my keeper and daily driver.

Cheers
Davyo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87