Can I move the pictures I've already taken onto SD card? & other question about pictures.

SLS93

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi :) Is there any way I can move the pictures I've already taken onto my SD card? & I've uploaded my pictures onto my laptop once, but can't seem to do it again. Please help!!
Thanks.

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Connect via USB to your pc and drag and drop or copy and paste. Or use the file manager app to copy from the main memory on the phone to the SD card. For future reference you can specify if you want your photos to go to the main memory or the SD card.
Always remember when in doubt to RTFM or Refer to the F%%*& Manual

SLS93

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
When trying to put them on my SD card via the file manager I can't even find my photos that are in the gallery. It only comes up with my edited photos :/
How do I even access my phone via usb? I tried uploading my pictures and it says it can't find the file.

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Unplug the charging cord from your charger and look at it, it looks like a usb cable stick it into a USB port on a computer and hey presto you have external drive now use it exactly like a hard drive.

Refer to my previous post about Reading the Manual if you are very confused by what I said. Also your photos and videos will be in the DCIM directory

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
You don't even need to use a PC. There's an app on your phone called, I think, MyFiles. This is a file manager similar to what you'll find in Windows or Mac. You can use it to copy and paste files between your phone's memory and SD card.

Voliam

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Download "Quickpic" from the Play Store. Great picture app with easy file transfer capabilities, as well as other useful features.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95