- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S3: I need help!!
Hi. So... My phone was wet and I dried it off. It worked find but the speakers didn't work. Just in case, I shut it off and then took out the battery. While I was still turning it back on, I for some strange and very stupid reason made the battery fall out. I put it back in and frantically waited for it to turn on. What I got was a thing that had the Adroid green alien in the middle with the words "Downloading... Do not turn off target!!" In the top left-hand corner, in very small print it says:
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-T999V
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD:No
CURRENT BINARY: SamsungOfficial
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
Warranty Bit: 0
BOOTLAODER RP SWREV: 1
Please...If you know how to fix it.... please send me a message.
- 03-22-2014, 03:13 PM #2
Re: I need help!!
Just pull the battery, wait a minute, then put it back in and power up. You're not actually downloading anything. But if it's still wet, leave the battery out until it's thoroughly dry. The best thing to do with a wet phone is to take the battery out and seal the phone in a zip lock with uncooked rice for at least 24 hours.
- 03-23-2014, 06:40 AM #3
- 03-24-2014, 02:05 AM #4
- 03-27-2014, 08:08 PM #5
- By laurmyer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 47Last Post: 02-08-2015, 12:27 PM
- By Eli_C in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2014, 07:27 AM
- By onewordepic in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2014, 03:32 PM
- By androidalltheway92 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 07:13 AM
- By Arsalan Kazmi in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 03:21 AM