Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default KitKat automatically update old apps?

Hi there, I am waiting for the Kitkat. I have some*apps*which are not updated though they have updates available. If I get kitkat, will it automatically update those*apps*that l have left out..? Because, my internal memory is low and if these*apps*get updated, there is a possibility that kitkat update may end up in failure due to lack of memory. Shall l uninstall those*apps? Help me out.

Default Re: KitKat automatically update old apps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy3007 View Post
    Hi there, I am waiting for the Kitkat. I have some*apps*which are not updated though they have updates available. If I get kitkat, will it automatically update those*apps*that l have left out..? Because, my internal memory is low and if these*apps*get updated, there is a possibility that kitkat update may end up in failure due to lack of memory. Shall l uninstall those*apps? Help me out.
    If your running that low on storage space, it would probably be a good idea to free some up before updating, if you're not allowing auto updates, it shouldn't update those apps, just remember, those apps may need updated before they will work with kitkat.
    Thanked by: