- 3 Posts
Update 4.3 on s4
I have recently updated my Galaxy S4 (i9500) to Android 4.3 using phone. The phone is non-rooted. After the update, sometimes, I'm unable to pull down notification bar (1). However, after I restart the device, it works well for some time and then again refuses to be pulled down. Even the touchwiz becomes non-responsive occasionally (2). Screen shot couldn’t be taken by both methods (3). I have read the similar threads on forums and came to know that many people are facing this problem.
I am of the view that these are serious Bugs of 4.3 that Samsung has to fix. Is Samsung doing something to relieve us from this mental strain? It is being said that Samsung will release short update in January to fix these bugs. Is it true?
- By AndroidAppGuru in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:01 AM
- By jovanie rivera in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:25 PM
- By Dodonan Ok in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:38 AM
- By matthew32811 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:51 AM
- By bencrackber in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:28 PM