CD burning?

ajl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone able to explain how to take songs FROM my GS4 and put them on a CD? I'll be using a Mac. (Its the Magna Carta Album)

mballs4life

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I used Kies to transfer the songs to my MacBook. Then imported the songs into iTunes and finally burned them from a playlist to a disc. Let me know if you need a more in-depth explanation. And I think this is the album of the year (so far)!

ajl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! I'm usually pretty "PC Savvy". Not too familiar with Macs but it's all I have to work with. If you have the time, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Either as a reply on this topic or by emailing me drewjlima@gmail.com
Either way, thank you very much for what you have done already!

mballs4life

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! I'm usually pretty "PC Savvy". Not too familiar with Macs but it's all I have to work with. If you have the time, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Either as a reply on this topic or by emailing me drewjlima@gmail.com
Either way, thank you very much for what you have done already!

No problem! Ok so first off download Samsung Kies if you don't have it already. Once installed, connect your phone and follow whatever setup instructions there are. After that's done, it should show your phone and a progress bar showing how much memory is taken up on your phone and one for the micro sd if you have one (# 1 in the pic). Click on the open folder icon at the end of the internal memory, then a new window should open up (# 2). I believe the album downloads to the music folder so double click that and they should all be there. Then open up a finder window and navigate to iTunes music (# 3. Music > iTunes > iTunes Music). D)rag the songs in there and they'll automatically add to the iTunes library. Open up iTunes > go to playlists > and in the bottom left hand corner click the + sign to create new playlist (you can name it if you like). Find all the songs and drag them to the right, click done when finished. Pop in a blank cd, hold control and click on the playlist, select burn playlist to disc and voila! Forgive me if anything doesn't make sense, just let me know. Hope you enjoy it!

Attachments

• 2013-07-04 17.19.11.jpg
    2013-07-04 17.19.11.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 18

ajl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh my gosh, you have provided more than enough. I'm not home yet, but right when I get home I will definitely be giving this a shot! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes, and thanks again!