[Galaxy S4] Hints, tips, guides

vgjfelix

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I am starting a series of videos that will focus on hints and tips for using the Galaxy S4 called Basics. These are (non-rooted phone) tips with each video around 1-2 minutes long and designed to focus on a single topic. So might be very obvious, some might be a little more advanced and others are neat little tricks and different approaches that you never knew existed.

The reason I have created the thread with this title is that in other Android Central forums where I've been activity there has been a sticky hints and tips thread and I am more than happy for others to contribute to this thread to add their own hints and tips (whether it be text, pictures or videos).

I have previously done very successful videos on the Asus Transformer Prime (150 videos) and the Nexus 7 (100 videos). Here are a few videos just to give you a flavour of my work.

1: How to reorder notification buttons
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hints and Tips - Basics #1: How to Reorder Notification Buttons - YouTube

2. Long press Notification Buttons
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hints and Tips - Basics #2: Long Press Notification Buttons - YouTube

3. How to put Apps on Your Lockscreen
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hints and Tips - Basics #3: How to Put Apps on Your Lockscreen - YouTube

I hope you find them useful and (as I say) please add your own and if the moderators deem the thread useful they might make it a sticky ;)

Rob - vgjfelix

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

I am starting a series of videos that will focus on hints and tips for using the Galaxy S4 called Basics. These are (non-rooted phone) tips with each video around 1-2 minutes long and designed to focus on a single topic. So might be very obvious, some might be a little more advanced and others are neat little tricks and different approaches that you never knew existed.

The reason I have created the thread with this title is that in other Android Central forums where I've been activity there has been a sticky hints and tips thread and I am more than happy for others to contribute to this thread to add their own hints and tips (whether it be text, pictures or videos).

I have previously done very successful videos on the Asus Transformer Prime (150 videos) and the Nexus 7 (100 videos). Here are a few videos just to give you a flavour of my work.

1: How to reorder notification buttons
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hints and Tips - Basics #1: How to Reorder Notification Buttons - YouTube

2. Long press Notification Buttons
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hints and Tips - Basics #2: Long Press Notification Buttons - YouTube

3. How to put Apps on Your Lockscreen
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hints and Tips - Basics #3: How to Put Apps on Your Lockscreen - YouTube

I hope you find them useful and (as I say) please add your own and if the moderators deem the thread useful they might make it a sticky ;)

Rob - vgjfelix

Good job

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

RazorbackSam

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for posting these videos. I was an iPhone user for 6 years and got my S4 yesterday. These videos really helped me getting use to Android!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non