Signs of Youtube Getting Unblocked or Something Else on my S4??

Farrukh Nizam

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I am in need of some help guys. First of all , Youtube is blocked in my country, Pakistan atm.

Secondly, I havent ever rooted my S4 I9500 ever and have always been on stock since day one. The firmware i am using is XXUBM9 which i flashed a few days ago. Everything went fine but now whenever i connect to my wifi some notification pops up which again tells me to connect to my wifi , which i am already connected to (screenshot 1). And when i click on it, it directs me to a page (screenshot 2) , or i should say an IP (which changes a little bit) or other IP like 173.194.35.99 , which is also blocked on my ISP . The location of that IP leads to Google Inc in USA.

When i kept pressing that Notification, ClickED on APP info, then it shows me that it is generated from ANDROID SYSTEM.[

I have flashed the firmware 3,4 times already which was released for my country PAK few days ago. But nothing is helping. Rest of device works fine. So any help i can get or advice?

image.png

image.png

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am in need of some help guys. First of all , Youtube is blocked in my country, Pakistan atm.

Secondly, I havent ever rooted my S4 I9500 ever and have always been on stock since day one. The firmware i am using is XXUBM9 which i flashed a few days ago. Everything went fine but now whenever i connect to my wifi some notification pops up which again tells me to connect to my wifi , which i am already connected to (screenshot 1). And when i click on it, it directs me to a page (screenshot 2) , or i should say an IP (which changes a little bit) or other IP like 173.194.35.99 , which is also blocked on my ISP . The location of that IP leads to Google Inc in USA.

When i kept pressing that Notification, ClickED on APP info, then it shows me that it is generated from ANDROID SYSTEM.[

I have flashed the firmware 3,4 times already which was released for my country PAK few days ago. But nothing is helping. Rest of device works fine. So any help i can get or advice?

Can you surf the internet otherwise? It may be a bug in the software.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Armifera Fatum

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Get yourself a VPN. Theirs tons of them out there.. mask you pakistan IP with another countries IP and you're in. Most decent vpn services aren't free but it's worth it considering you need it. Once you subscribe to a service just plug in your username and password and use a provided IP address of your choice into the VPN option of the S4 and you should be golden.

Posted via Android Central App