S5 heeeeeellllpppp!!

joemfbishop

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
im new to forum. this is my first post and im not an avid phone guy , ive had my droid bionic for 3 years and bought the s5, it was purchased from Verizon online for full price and sent to me today . that way I didn't have to lose my unlimited data plan , bc I use ALLLOT of data I didn't want to change my plan . but when I went to switch my sim card from bionic to s5 ....its waaaay to big . I was told I could use a sim card cutter . but that sounds a little wrong that I could just cut a sim card down to size. do I have no options? will I lose my data , sim card and most importantly my clash of clans on my phone and have to go to Verizon to get the right sim card? im lost sorry for all these questions guys . if only this sim card would fit

Joe Bishop

Angel Rodriguez5

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
The sims can be cut to fit as long as you dont cut the contacts on the bottom of the chip. The sim itself is mostly plastic. The sim only stores contacts and network information for the phone. It shouldn't get rid of any data already on your new phone. So you can either carefully cut the sim (i've done it countless times for tmobile and AT&T) or you can just go into verizon and get a new one. Wont be a big deal either way.