Specific Text Tone For Contact Not Working.....

DoggyB22

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey hows it going? So I''ve been having the a problem with my S6 Edge+ ... Its kinda weird so with some friends I do what is told & go under the specific contact, add additional fields & then pick a certain text tone for them & its worked. But just recently I tried doing it for a certain contact & its still using the "Verizon Alert" one! I went back to see maybe I didn't save it & everything under that certain contact is saved. Different text/call ringtone but when they text me it uses the "Verizon Alert" notification. Anyone know what gives???

THANK YOU!

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'd test it with someone else (another contact) and see if it follows your tone, or just the one contact. I have multiple contacts with different tones and in different groups and mine works as it should.

Also, you might try a power down, cache clear, and reboot. Weird stuff just seems to go away sometimes after that..

DoggyB22

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey sorry forgot to come in here & post... I got it fixed. I had to open the text message up & go under the options menu & change that persons text tone specifically

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty