Anker Powerdrive+ quick charge 3.0 small review =)

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I got this anker product sent to me to post a honest review! I will keep it small but honest as There isn't much I can cover via this device.

This is some quick facts regarding this device. It sports quick charge 3.0, not quick charge 2.0 although if you use it on a device that can only handle quick charge 2.0 it will charge it at the rate support by your q.c 2.0 device! pretty cool huh? In case you didn't know many devices are rumored to get quick charge 3.0! The galaxy s7 being one of them I hope!

So you might wonder whats the advantage over quick charge and other devices that don't mention quick charge? I got the answer :)

"Quick Charge 3.0 is engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. It is designed to charge twice as fast as Quick Charge 1.0 and to be 38 percent more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0. - Qualcomm " Source = https://www.qualcomm.com/news/snapd...e-30-next-generation-fast-charging-technology

So now that you know its very important you buy a reputable product that supports the fast charging rate for your device. You dont want to buy a regular charging car unit for your brand new note 5 do you? :p

So anyways back to the product... The unit itself is bare basic! I wont post any pictures of it inside my car because its been raining a lot here and my car is nothing fancy to show in pictures.

I was happy when i got it as its my first car charger believe it or not that supports quick charge of any kind.

The product came in my daily favorite packaging! All green... It is recycle friendly and not bulky straight to the point. The anker product itself is not big at all. I personally did not want a bulky charger as I drive an older honda with the port close to the gears so the size is perfect to not get in the way!

I've been using this charger for a few days now since coming back from vacation. I've used to to charge my note 5 on my drive to work which is usually around 15 to 20 mins. With this anker car charger I'm able to charge my device usually right back up from the drain to my device from the time I wake up, get ready, eat, and hit the road.

Product stability: I find it very reliable! I've used traditional car chargers before that would be hard to plug in a usb to or unplug. This car charge to me feels smooth, easy to pull out too. It doesn't disconnect and reconnect either which is a plus. It literally charges my note 5 as quick as my house charging unit would.

The summary of it all... I have no cons to complain about. It is my first quick charge car charger ever. I'm happy with it. I did see a bunch of 2 port car chargers that I personally do not need. I wanted something small and portable. If you only need one port for your daily device I'd say this one is good. If I ever get another car charger maybe then I'll have a con and pro section! I did how ever add a picture of the charger in size compared to my one of my watches!;)

20160106_122305.jpg

20160106_122252.jpg

20160106_122455.jpg

20160106_122528.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty