Wild Tangent Games

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I kept getting a notification in my drop down window for Wild Tangent Games. I clicked it and it installed (I think) and an icon then appeared on my home screen. Was this app always there as bloat and I just never noticed it? It looks like I can't remove it. Just want to make sure it's safe and not malware. Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if the app was always there. Did you get redirected to the Play Store when you clicked on it?

AugustArborists

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey Phoneguy, my Active was doing the same thing, I just disabled it in application manager. It's not under Wildtangent, Just "Games", with the blue box, green "W".

EDIT: it was always in the application list, just never felt the need to disable it until it started notifying me for crap.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey Phoneguy, my Active was doing the same thing, I just disabled it in application manager. It's not under Wildtangent, Just "Games", with the blue box, green "W".

EDIT: it was always in the application list, just never felt the need to disable it until it started notifying me for crap.
I just recently started getting notifications from the App as well, and I have had the phone since it was first released.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member