Charging Problems and Battery Drain

BamaDave

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I am experiencing strange problems when trying to charge my S6 Edge Plus. Most of the time I can't get it to Fast Charge properly. It may charge fast for awhile, but then it stops and holds steady for a long time. Sometimes I can't really get it to charge much at all without unplugging the charger and re-plugging it in, restarting the phone, etc. Even then sometimes it charges very slowly. This is incredibly frustrating, especially since I haven't even owned the phone for one year.

On top of all of this I have intermittent problems with fast battery drain.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? Any recommended solutions? Thank you!

anon(9691750)

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I am experiencing strange problems when trying to charge my S6 Edge Plus. Most of the time I can't get it to Fast Charge properly. It may charge fast for awhile, but then it stops and holds steady for a long time. Sometimes I can't really get it to charge much at all without unplugging the charger and re-plugging it in, restarting the phone, etc. Even then sometimes it charges very slowly. This is incredibly frustrating, especially since I haven't even owned the phone for one year.

On top of all of this I have intermittent problems with fast battery drain.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? Any recommended solutions? Thank you!

All I can think of is for you to do a factory reset.

BamaDave

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you! I know this sounds dumb, but I tried completely turning it off and recharging it. Now it seems to be behaving better. I guess previously I had simply been restarting.