Anyone know Verizon's track record on having new phones in store?

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has ever heard of them having and releasing them a little early, specifically, I'm flying out of town early Friday morning and would love to pick up a new S6 on Thursday... do they do "midnight launch parties" with phones like Game Stop does with game consoles?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has ever heard of them having and releasing them a little early, specifically, I'm flying out of town early Friday morning and would love to pick up a new S6 on Thursday... do they do "midnight launch parties" with phones like Game Stop does with game consoles?

I've never seen Verizon do anything like this on a launch. About all you can do you see if someone can hook you up before you leave but I wouldn't hold my breath. Verizon is shipping the pre-orders now but they normally have the packages held in transit so they arrive on release day. The last one I pre-ordered ended up this way. But on the same token, I've never had a problem getting one in store the day of release. I'm going to hold back a bit this time around as the conflicting battery stats have me concerned. I'd rather wait and see what Verizon users will report.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah Big Red plays by a book and that book says "No"! You'll have better luck on line, Newegg, BestBuy, or one of those getting an early release, or early up grade even, before Big Red its self.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89