Verizon Update

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Just got a notification as well. I'll have to put it off until later this evening though. Keep us informed on what changes you see!

Posted via the Android Central App

jskinvest

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded mine just now. All it said was performance and security enhancements. I hope it fixes the RAM problem. Interested in knowing everybody's experience with the upgrade.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
One thing I noticed, my battery time left is way off. Doesn't matter that much anyway, might need to settle down.

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
One thing I noticed, my battery time left is way off. Doesn't matter that much anyway, might need to settle down.

Way off which way? If it is higher than you expect, maybe they have made a change either to the battery usage, the remaining time calculation, or both.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Way off which way? If it is higher than you expect, maybe they have made a change either to the battery usage, the remaining time calculation, or both.

No, the battery meter just went wonky for a while. We can always hope for better battery life though. Optimism, more optimism.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded mine. Haven't noticed anything so far other than its a bit more Smooth scrolling through home screens and every action I press happens a fraction quicker than it used to. No lag. I'll m3ntion anything else I notice as the day goes on and I use my phone more

chmnh

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Our Galaxy S6's go straight to the Play Store after the phone has been asleep for a while. This happens after every update. Running stock OS on Verizon. Any thoughts? ??

pdxrealtor

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Our Galaxy S6's go straight to the Play Store after the phone has been asleep for a while. This happens after every update. Running stock OS on Verizon. Any thoughts? ??

No idea.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Boot into safe mode. If it doesn't do it, it's due to an app you have installed. If it still does it, wipe app cache, then wipe system cache in recovery menu.

If you need help on doing anything above, check out my thread in the sticky section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87