Twitter notification text messages cut off

ergFX

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I never had this problem with my old phone (which was an iphone), but I get twitter notifications as text messages and for some reason, ever since I switched to the Galaxy S7 Active a lot of my text messages seem to get cut off and end with an ellipsis (...)

It's very frustrating because often times if is in the middle of a link, but it actually puts the ellipsis into the link so when I click on it I can't load the page.

I'm assuming there is a character limit or something going on, so I was wondering if anyone knew how I could turn that off on the default messaging app? or if not is there a decent messaging app that will allow the whole text to come through? I find it very odd that this never was an issue on my old phone, but somehow it is with this one.

z31

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
oh my gosh i've been suffering through this and have been confounded by the lack of a discussion or solution, did you ever figure out a way to receive full texts from twitter instead of only cut off ones?? it's beyond frustrating.

I never had this problem with my old phone (which was an iphone), but I get twitter notifications as text messages and for some reason, ever since I switched to the Galaxy S7 Active a lot of my text messages seem to get cut off and end with an ellipsis (...)

It's very frustrating because often times if is in the middle of a link, but it actually puts the ellipsis into the link so when I click on it I can't load the page.

I'm assuming there is a character limit or something going on, so I was wondering if anyone knew how I could turn that off on the default messaging app? or if not is there a decent messaging app that will allow the whole text to come through? I find it very odd that this never was an issue on my old phone, but somehow it is with this one.