Spigen Neo Hybrid for Gold S7E

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
got a question for y'all.
Is the Neo Hybrid clear case a hard case or is it a silicone case.
Reason I am asking, The hard cases slide off my console onto the floor.
And when I lay the hard case on my computer that is at a slant. It seems to slide onto the floor.
Thanks.

Jeremy MacMull

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I've got the spigen neo hybrid champagne gold version for the gold s7 edge. The colour is an exact match for the phone and the edge screen is still quite usable with the case on.

I'd recommend it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jeremy MacMull

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep I've got the gold version as I wanted it to match my phone. It looks darn good Nfc and wireless work with it too.

sectional

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I have it and really like it. I was thinking the material would be harder plastic, but it's nice & soft and feels good so far. Gold on gold looks great as well.

Only complaint is that I've had to take it off to install a tech armor ballistic glass screen protector and now the bumper doesn't exactly fit totally tight around the case. When I first grip it I can feel the bumper push in just slightly as it got stretched out, and also now the power button is basically flush with bumper. Not a huge deal, but still kind of annoying.

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I haven't found a glass screen protector that works well with this case. I am just going to stick with the zagg screen protector. I think it's the best one out there right now.

danlnyc

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
It's an awesome looking case however the bumper is not flush with the power button and when you push it in, you can hear it making noises.

I returned mine for a replacement because I thought mine was defective but the same thing with the replacement.

If you pull on the sides, it's so loose that it makes the case feel cheap. I was not happy with mine.

Replaced it with a Tough Armor and ALSO the power button on that thing is so incredibly hard to press, I got incredibly frustrated with it and just finally returned it for a refund.

I like Spigen but they really dropped the ball on their S7 cases.