What is this weird dot on screen? [S7 edge]

clborden

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I had this on my Note 3 years ago. They replaced it on the spot. You shouldn't have an issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hapa_Dude

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I just got back from Verizon, I was disappointed when they didn't give me a replacement phone on the spot as others sounded like they were able to do.

They did a warranty claim and I'm likely getting a refurbished phone...which sucks since I paid for a new phone. Plus, they said if Samsung opens it and sees a crack they will charge me $300. It is a defect so I'm not too worried but if they do charge me, come October hello iPhone 7.

How did others get a replacement phone on the spot?

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got back from Verizon, I was disappointed when they didn't give me a replacement phone on the spot as others sounded like they were able to do.

They did a warranty claim and I'm likely getting a refurbished phone...which sucks since I paid for a new phone. Plus, they said if Samsung opens it and sees a crack they will charge me $300. It is a defect so I'm not too worried but if they do charge me, come October hello iPhone 7.

How did others get a replacement phone on the spot?

replacement phone on the spot? i dont think i've ever heard verizon do that. but they usually ship one to you in a day or two, while you get to keep your phone in the meantime. thats very fair in my opinion.
and the replacement devices i've gotten over the years, always look like new.

Hapa_Dude

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
replacement phone on the spot? i dont think i've ever heard verizon do that. but they usually ship one to you in a day or two, while you get to keep your phone in the meantime. thats very fair in my opinion.
and the replacement devices i've gotten over the years, always look like new.

I don't care about on the spot. I'm just concerned about getting a refurb'd phone while I'll be paying full price for it. I really hope the replacement phone is like-new. My other concern would be whether my warranty still lasts a year or if now my warranty is only 90-days or something, which is common when you buy refurbished goods.

bigbluegrass

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I must be crazy right? I can't have waited this long to have dead pixels? For context it's on the lower left edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

I've got one. Wanted to share a screenshot, but don't see an option here for that. My S7Active has been dropped and therefore has a few dings on the corners of the outer shell. Think they'll replace?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89