Samsung account won't let me sign in

dyna mike

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi all.

I'm having major trouble signing in to samsung account. It keeps saying processing failed. Can't use any part of my phone that is linked to my samsung account. I am 100% sure that I have the password correct, because I've changed it on my computer and I can log in on my computer to samsung, but not on my S7. WTF is the deal with this.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Might be just that the Samsung Account service is down (yes, it happens). I'd wait an hour or two before trying again.

I assume you've made sure your phone has an active data connection (either mobile data or WiFi), right?

dyna mike

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Might be just that the Samsung Account service is down (yes, it happens). I'd wait an hour or two before trying again.

I assume you've made sure your phone has an active data connection (either mobile data or WiFi), right?

What is wifi?

Lol Jk, yes, my phone has a data connect. A few days ago I started not being able to access google play store. Figured I'd try to fix it and today realized I can't enter in the password. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe there's another problem. I'll try again later and see if that fixes it.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
What is wifi?

Lol Jk, yes, my phone has a data connect. A few days ago I started not being able to access google play store. Figured I'd try to fix it and today realized I can't enter in the password. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe there's another problem. I'll try again later and see if that fixes it.

Just sign out of Google on the phone and re-sign in. Had this happen a few times and that fixed my problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87