SMS messages stuck on SENDING

SPARTONY

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Seen this earlier but can't find on the forum... I'm having problems with various text messages that I send get stuck on sending. The fix had something to do with changing something in settings but I couldn't find anything in settings myself. THANKS

Posted via the Android Central App

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
SMS or MMS? (MMS have pictures or other attachments and/or multiple recipients)

If it is really MMS that you are having trouble with, check to ensure that your APN settings are correct. Settings -> Wireless & networks -> More... (compare to settings recommended by your carrier on their website).

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
R they sending to who u r trying to txt? I was having this issue yesterday on my note 5 it says sending but the person I would txt was still getting the message

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
R they sending to who u r trying to txt? I was having this issue yesterday on my note 5 it says sending but the person I would txt was still getting the message

Good point. I used to get that a lot when I was on Sprint, several years ago.

SPARTONY

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I found in Settings was VPN and adding VPN client (??)... I did Google Verizon APN settings and found their recommendations... Still not sure what to do ... And have had co workers with same problem with their Verizon S6 and S7 phones

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38