Issue with losing connectivity to T-Mobile

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The last two days in a row I randomly lost network access where I couldn't even send text messages. Rebooting the phone fixed the problem but I don't like that it's happened especially two days in a row

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Also shortly after I did that the phone temperature spiked up to 102 degrees I wasn't running any kind of programs are downloading anything. I could feel the heat through the OtterBox case after about 10-15 minutes it's slowly started to cool back down on its own

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I've had the same issue for the last couple of weeks. T Mobile told me I had to do a factory reset and install apps one at a time...
Sometimes I think they just say that to get people off the phone. Logically, it doesn't seem like that would help this kind of issue.

s3xybrotha

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
The temp spiking too? Did the factory reset help
I haven't tried it because frankly, I'm tired of setting up phones again (had two note 7's and now a S7 edge). They say it's probably an app on my phone. I'm not sure how much I believe that though.

I am getting high temperatures randomly though. This phone also gets hotter than my note did!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I haven't tried it because frankly, I'm tired of setting up phones again (had two note 7's and now a S7 edge). They say it's probably an app on my phone. I'm not sure how much I believe that though.

I am getting high temperatures randomly though. This phone also gets hotter than my note did!
I'm trying to hold onto it until the new S8 and hopefully Note 8 arrive early next year. Like the LgV20 but this has better photos, better looking display and my favorite Samsung pay