How can I open multiple bookmarks at once on my Galaxy Tab S using Chrome?

emceeaye

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
how can I open multiple bookmarks at once on my galaxy tab S using Chrome?

Dear Galaxy Tab S and Chrome experts,

Does anyone know how I can open multiple bookmarks at once on my galaxy tab S using Chrome browser?

If I got a traditional add-on blue-tooth keyboard with mouse, would it then be possible?

Thank you in advance,
Lee

anon(5600632)

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: how can I open multiple bookmarks at once on my galaxy tab S using Chrome?

In the Chrome browser, look up top to the right of the address bar. There's a little square with a number in it. Touch that and you'll see all of your open windows - the number corresponds to the number of open windows. Touch the plus sign to open a new one. Touch the X or just swipe away to remove one. In this window view, you can switch among all of the open windows. I don't see that a keyboard/mouse would matter one way or another - Chrome still works the same way.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

If you long press the book mark, it should give you a series of options, one being to open in a new tab.

From an AOSP M8

emceeaye

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site

Thanks, but maybe I need to rephrase my question and provide more detail.

How can I select multiple bookmarks at once (e.g., 15 of them) as I can do on my laptop in chrome, and then open them in separate tabs with one click. This makes browsing easier (i.e., time efficient) for me as I like opening many bookmarks at once in bunches--I go through many bookmarks at once on a daily basis. But if there is no way to do this as in Chrome on a traditional laptop, then I may have to just return this tablet.

The logic behind a blue-tooth keyboard and mouse is that perhaps I can select and open multiple bookmarks, all showing up in separate tabs, as I can do with my laptop.
Thanks in advance.
Lee

alexcapone

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site

Thanks, but maybe I need to rephrase my question and provide more detail.

How can I select multiple bookmarks at once (e.g., 15 of them) as I can do on my laptop in chrome, and then open them in separate tabs with one click. This makes browsing easier (i.e., time efficient) for me as I like opening many bookmarks at once in bunches--I go through many bookmarks at once on a daily basis. But if there is no way to do this as in Chrome on a traditional laptop, then I may have to just return this tablet.

The logic behind a blue-tooth keyboard and mouse is that perhaps I can select and open multiple bookmarks, all showing up in separate tabs, as I can do with my laptop.
Thanks in advance.
Lee

Hello, I know this thread is a bit old but I was looking for a solution to the exact same thing for my Note 3. I'd prefer something that works with my installed browsers (chrome, firefox, and stock Internet browser) or a stand alone app that can open one of the aforementioned browsers and launch all my bookmarks.

If that is not possible I would consider downloading another browser with the capability to do this. Thanks for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegDarwin