Fleksy Gear 2 first impressions

bendernyc

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I'll keep it short. Even with it's faults(Can you really say a beta has faults?), fleksy on the gear 2 is pretty kick a** especially living in NY. It may not seem much to have the option of typing on your wrist as opposed to typing on the smartphone but for me it's huge especially living and travelling within NYC. In my business I have my clients text me as opposed to email, it's an option that helps keep me competitive.

After one day I am appreciating (especially in a crowded subway, where media controller has been great too) to reply to text It's actually a little fun to watch fleksy turn vuysman into vitamin or cilfnia into california. I always tell folks when they see my gear 2 and ask about it is what it comes down to "Does this product make my life easier?" - even before fleksy...a little bit but now that it is here even in beta hell yeah...it increases my productivity. Yeah I know it's not perfected but I'm thankful they released it in beta form (which still makes my life easier.)

Thank you Fleksy. You were 2 months late and I was ticked off when this wasn't at launch but like an awesome guest at a party, better late than never.

Bender

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
black screen with the word contacts and they never load

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
same here. .. black screen with word contacts in top center of screen. ..I too would like to know what to do after loading the app to my watch. how does one trigger it to work?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Nikki Nix

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Same problem on my neo. Pissin me off. And now it is also gone from the Samsung app store? Dumb. Maybe they realiZed it wasn't working?

Last edited:

mustc

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
For me, It took over seven minutes for 500 contacts to load and the black screen to go away. If you have an extensive list that may be a problem.

Just checked and the app is still in the store for the U.S.

Posted via Android Central App