Wow, just WOW

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe this forum "Gear VR" is a ghost town. Am I the only one who bought on the 8th and had it last week?

This thing is amazing! I'm burning my Blu-Ray 3D movies and watching them on Oculus Cinema! What an incredible experience. I can't adequately explain it. The people I show this to are indifferent and laugh at the phone pasted to my face, but when I put it on their head and let them look... Well shock and amazement follows.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe this forum "Gear VR" is a ghost town. Am I the only one who bought on the 8th and had it last week?

This thing is amazing! I'm burning my Blu-Ray 3D movies and watching them on Oculus Cinema! What an incredible experience. I can't adequately explain it. The people I show this to are indifferent and laugh at the phone pasted to my face, but when I put it on their head and let them look... Well shock and amazement follows.

I haven't heard much from others either. Glad you're liking it though.

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Received mine on Monday, been playing with it as much as I can, it's really cool. The theater mode was really cool, if the movie is bright, the room gets bright, like in the real world, so cool.

jason0821

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought the zeiss vr one and am really enjoying the fantastic lenses in this hmd. My wife has a note 4 and i really would like to get the gear vr. It would be great to get all of the vr experiences available to mobile, but maybe i will wait until a true consumer version is available. I wonder if there are any devs out there that have both the gear vr and zeiss vr one. I would be interested to hear what they have to say about the visual differences. The physical hardware difference is obviously an advatnage to the gear vr, but i can't imagine the visual difference to be that great.

Posted via Android Central App

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes, mostly, if you can see them in your gallery, you will see them in the gear. For 3d movies, follow the folder /directory structure from the SD card, and place them in the trailers folder.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

I know I'm a couple weeks late but I did just get the gear vr for christmas. I too am surprised that it isn't talked about more. Everyone who tries it is blown away always exceeding expectations.

I LOVE IT. Especially after hanging out with Mary :)

Posted via the Android Central App

rellim

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm with you! Love the Gear VR and btw, a bunch of game and VR updates are out today! Don't know what they do, cause they're taking a while to download.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo